ELECTRIC IN TOTAL SIMPLICITY
Simplify your routine and feel happiness growing within you. The electric support of the new E-Tourer Bianchi T-Tronik takes the stress out of your daily commute and bike trips, so you can focus on all the things that make you feel good.
It's time to embrace simplicity.
ENHANCE THE WILL TO EXPLORE
With the Bianchi T-TRONIK T-TYPE, adventure goes beyond city borders. Go through the center, take the cycle path along the river and savor your desire for freedom by carrying everything you need with you.
The T-Type is a versatile e-Tourer with geometries that ensure maximum efficiency during your travels. The power of the Shimano engine, the support of the rear rack and the stability offered by the tires complete a setup that pushes you to explore the world one ride at a time.
METROPOLIS GRAY: Metropolis Gray integrates harmoniously with city walls and urban streets.
GREEN: The Green version adds a dash of wilderness to your touring bike.
PERFECT ON ANY TERRAIN
The front fork ensures a smooth ride, even on cobbled city streets or uneven surfaces. Mudguards protect your bike and your clothes from road dirt and water spray in bad weather.
CARRY EVERYTHING YOU NEED
The T-TRONIK's rear rack has a load capacity of up to 25kg, more than enough to fit bags and carry everything you need to get through your day.
RIDE EASIER AND LONGER
The T-TRONIK range is equipped with a 250W Shimano STEPS E6100 engine and an integrated 417Wh Phylion battery that allow you to pedal non-stop for 95km. The 60Nm torque is powerful and provides the necessary assistance when the road climbs or when the traffic light turns green and you need to start again.
The easy adjustment of the handlebar (between 90° and 140°) allows you to have an upright and safe riding position so as to obtain maximum comfort on the saddle.
LIGHT UP YOUR SAFETY
The 100 lumen front light ensures forward visibility. The rear light makes you visible up to 500 meters away, increasing your safety even in low light conditions.
- Engine: Shimano E6100 250W, torque 60Nm
- Battery: Phylion 417Wh integrated battery
- Frame Kit : Frame Kit: T-Tronik T-Type 28" Frame, Suspension Fork Geometry, PG 6061 32/37 Max Aluminum Shell, Disc Brake, OLD135mm, D/T Battery, Size: 47/51
- Fork : Suntour SF15-NEX-E25-DS-700C-63 PostMount Disc Brake, 1.1/8"""", 63mm Travel, Fender Compatible, OLD 100mm, Quick Release Type
- Controls: Sunrace DLE903N, 9v
- Gearbox : Sunrace, 9s, max 42T
- Crankset : Shimano FC-E6100, 170MM CHAIN RING, SM-CRE61, 38T, FOR 46.5MM CHAIN LINE
- Central Movement : Included in the engine
- Chain: KMC E9s EPT
- Brakes: Radius, BH-M960, 900 mm tube length, direct mount, with adapter Radius BH-M960, 1700 mm tube length, direct mount, with J-kit, with adapter
- Discs : Radius RT900 discs, 160mm, center lock
- Tyres : Chaoyang E-Liner City 700x45C, 60tpi
- Stem : Velomann, 28.6mm steerer ID clamp, 31.8mm bar bore
- Handlebar : Velomann 31.8/680mm, RISE 20MM, SWEEP 15°
- Tape/Grips : Herrmans GRIPset Oxy DD29BR/BL 130mm/130mm black-black,d.22mm
- Seatpost : Velomann, length 350mm for size SM and 400mm for MD, diam.31,6mm, 0mm backrest, Al2014 shaft + alloy head
- Saddle : Selle Royal, Essenza
- Pedals: VP aluminum black, with reflectors
- Fenders : SKS A60S Fender Profile, internal cable routing on rear fender, retaining clips/esc, front and rear tail guard, front fender guard
- Stand : Ursus R81 WAVE REAR, fixing plate 28" - 40mm (load 35kg)
- Rear Rack : Racktime, RT Eco 2.0, 28", black w/ roundstay 350mm
- Front Lights : Herrmans Mr GO
- Rear Lights : Axa Juno