If you want to receive the bicycle of your dreams ready for use, remember to add the bike assembly (see link).
Bike mounting link:
The New Cutting Edge.
The perfect XC race bike. Pioneering suspension, aggressive geometry and unrivaled lightness put wings on your wheels.
Where it excels
On the race courses
What it is designed for
Aiming for the podium
- Lightweight BallisTec FlexPivot carbon frame/Lefty Ocho fork/Integrated connectivity with Cannondale app
- Shimano XT 12-speed groupset with hydraulic disc brakes / HollowGram crankset
- HollowGram 25 tubeless-ready carbon wheels/Stash integrated repair kit
- FlexPivot : The key element of the Scalpel's incredible suspension performance and light weight. These patented carbon plates create virtual Horst link pins, while being stiffer and lighter than bearings. Incredibly durable. Incredibly flexible. And completely maintenance-free.
- Proportional Response : Unlike the competition, which uses the same suspension kinematics for all sizes, Cannondale customizes the suspension layout for each frame size, so that every rider, from the smallest to the tallest, can get the same exceptional suspension performance.
- Stash Kit : Everything you need for quick trail side repairs. An 8-in-1 mini tool from Fabric in a handy case, a Dynaplug tubeless kit and a CO2 inflator, all stored under the water bottle. Quick and simple.
- OutFront Steering Geometry : Lefty's extra-long fork offset gives you greater stability and confidence on the most challenging terrain, without sacrificing fast steering, ideal for XC.
- Always connected : Via the free Cannondale app, the integrated wheel sensor acquires extremely accurate information on your speed, route and distance travelled. It also allows you to register your bike, reminds you to carry out maintenance and offers you many other services.
- Ai: Asymmetric Integration . Cannondale's offset drivetrain allows for ample tire clearance and avoids mud buildup, while maintaining ultra-short chainstays that deliver exceptional traction and agility. And this also creates a stiffer and stronger rear wheel. Ai wins on all fronts.
- Scalpel Carbon frame , 100mm travel, Proportional Response technology, flexible chainstays, 12mm thru axle, Ai Offset
- Lefty Ocho fork , 100mm travel, Chamber Damper damping technology with remote lockout, OppO Spring suspension system, tapered head tube, 55mm offset.
- Integrated headset , 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings.
- Fox Float DPS Performance Elite EVOL Rear Shock , remote lockout, adjustable rebound.
- Shimano XT gearbox
- Shimano XT gear levers , 12 speeds
- Shimano XT chain , 12 speed
- HollowGram crankset , BB30a, OPI SpideRing crown, 34T, Ai offset technology.
- Shimano XT sprocket set , 10-51, 12 speed
- Cannondale PressFit30 alloy bottom bracket
- Shimano XT hydraulic brakes , 160/160mm XT rotors
- Shimano XT hydraulic brake levers
- HollowGram 25 rims , Superlight Hi-Impact carbon, 28 holes, 25mm internal width, tlr.
- Lefty 60 Front Hub
- DT Swiss Rear Hub , 12x148 thru axle
- HollowGram spokes , 2.0/1.8/2.0
- Tires (Front) Schwalbe Racing Ray EVO, 29 x 2.25", SnakeSkin technology, Addix Grip Veloce compound, tlr, (Rear) Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO, 29 x 2.25", SnakeSkin technology, Addix velocity compound, tlr
- Tire size 2.25
- Wheel size 29
- Cannondale 2 Flat handlebar , 2014 double butted aluminum alloy, 31.8mm, 3° rise, 8° sweep, 760mm width
- Cannondale 1 Stem , 7075 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°
- Cannondale XC Silicone grip
- Prologo Dimension NDR saddle , STN rails
- Cannondale 2 seatpost , 7075 alloy, 31.6 x 400mm
- Wheel sensor: Cannondale wheel sensor
- Extra 1 Stash Kit (8-in-1 Mini-Tool and Dynaplug Kit for Tubeless)