Castelli Fast Feet project: aerodynamic overshoes for any condition. The road overshoe is made for racing and training in cool conditions and combines aerodynamics with full wind protection and partial water protection. Silicone covered stretch fabric dampens the flow of water. air on the foot and keeps out the wind and rain. The seam at the ankle is sealed to ensure protection from water, while the final part of the leg has a silicone part to prevent water from entering from above. It is not thermally insulated and therefore not made for the cold, but from 8°C/45F up it offers good protection, maximizing aerodynamics.
- Castelli Fast Feet project for road races in cool and rainy weather.
- Aerodynamic, windproof and waterproof.
- Elastic waterproof fabric with silicone coating.
- Protective strips on the side of the leg help keep out air turbulence.
- Heat-taped seams to keep water out.
- YKK® back zip.
- Reflective details.