What are the characteristics of a perfect shoe? An outstanding transfer of power? A superior comfort? Style? The answer is YES to all questions. With the S-Works 7 you get a shoe without compromises.
Nothing has been overlooked to give maximum power transfer to the pedals. The new and very light Powerline™ carbon sole is stiffer, and was developed by the Rider-First Engineering team. The Padlock™ heel has also been revamped, for a more comfortable fit and the same grip and firmness as the previous version. The aerospace material Dyneema™ of the upper is non-deformable. We have lived up to our motto "every watt is sacred".
For comfort, we have kept all the Body Geometry features, well known and appreciated, such as the longitudinal arch, the Varus Wedge, and the metatarsal support, designed based on scientific data and tests have shown efficacy in optimizing power , increase efficiency and reduce the possibility of sports injuries. The fit is like a second skin thanks to the heat-sealed upper. The new Boa registers in CNC machined alloy have resistant internals and the micro-adjustment to the millimeters is very precise for optimal customization.
The S-Works 7 is the result of all our experience in shoe design and offers explosive speed and superior comfort.
- Ergonomically designed Body Geometry outsole and insole, scientifically tested for high power transfer, to increase efficiency and reduce the risk of injury by optimizing hip, knee and foot alignment.
- Maximum power transfer thanks to the stiff and very light FACT Powerline™ carbon fiber sole: stiffness index 15.0.
- The union of Dyneema® fabric with TPU allows to obtain a mix of comfort and resistance.
- Boa® S3-Snap system for micro-adjustment even when sitting in the saddle, guaranteed by Boa®.
- The PadLock ™ heel always keeps the heel in place for better acceleration.
- The threaded titanium bushings can be reversed to further set back the cleat up to 5mm.
- Non-slip and easily replaceable rear cleat.
- Form Fit fit for a better connection between foot and shoe.
- Ready for all major three-bolt cleat pedals.
- Approximate weight: 224gr. (one shoe size 42).