When we say "The unbelievable power to ride more trails" we mean that the new Turbo Levo represents an unrivaled combination of ride quality, fully exploitable power, and excellent range. The quintessence of 40 years of experience in designing the best mountain bikes in the world. Since its introduction, the Turbo Levo has set a benchmark in the e-MTB market, and the new version raises the bar once again.
The Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor with the MasterMind TCU amplifies your pedal thrust up to 4 times, so you can go anywhere. The autonomy is also unbeatable, up to five hours on the trail. The Levo's optimized frame boasts 150mm of custom tuned rear travel and adjustable geometry. Because at the end of the day, it's the quality of your ride that matters. Believe it.
When you settle for nothing but the best, the S-Works Turbo Levo features a SRAM Eagle AXS XX1 drivetrain, FOX Factory suspension and featherweight Roval Traverse SL wheels.
- The integrated Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor with 700Wh battery and the advanced control unit, the MasterMind TCU, provides 90Nm of torque and 565 watts of power for up to five hours of autonomy, to let you ride longer and faster .
- The MasterMind TCU is an information 'hub' with a customizable display that understands the exact battery percentage and features the new MicroTune on the handlebars to adjust the assistance in 10% increments, so you can have exactly the power you need at any given moment.
- The multi-wheel design - 27.5" rear and 29" front - creates an extremely agile ride. The generous handlebar centers you on the bike to optimize traction and cornering control. The low bottom bracket, slack head angle and low fork offset ensure stability on technical terrain.
- The Turbo Levo offers six geometry settings, allowing you to fine-tune performance based on riding style and terrain. The head angle can be adjusted between 63 and 65.5 degrees. The bottom bracket height can be increased or decreased by 7mm.
- The Turbo Levo's 150mm travel soaks up both small bumps and big, square obstacles, while providing incredible pedaling response, with total efficiency.
- S-Sizing is based on what matters - the rider's height and riding style, not inseam size. Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standovers, let you pick the size that best fits your personal style. Smaller frames will be more agile, thanks to shorter reach and trail, while larger frames offer more stability.
HANDLEBAR:Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm, 35.0mm
GRIPS: Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
SADDLE:Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails
SEATPOST:RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9, 1X remote, (S1:100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4-S6: 170mm)
FRONT BRAKE: Magura MT7, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 203mm rotor
REAR BRAKE: Magura MT7, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 203mm rotor
REAR CHANGE SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS
CASSETTE: Sram XG-1299, 12-Speed, 10-52t
CONTROLS: SRAM Eagle AXS Rocker Paddle
CHAIN: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
CRANKSET:Praxis Carbon M30, custom offset, 160mm
GEARS: SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104 BCD, 34T, steel
ROOMS:Standard, Presta Valve
FRONT WHEEL: Traverse SL 29
REAR WHEEL: Traverse SL 27.5
FRONT TIRE:Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
REAR TIRE:Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.6"
ENGINE: Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor
CHARGER:Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
UI/REMOTE:Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, over-the-air updates, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
BATTERY: Specialized M3-700, Integrated battery, 700Wh
WIRING HARNESS: Custom Specialized wiring harness
FRAME: FACT 11m full carbon, 29" front wheel, 27.5" rear wheel, full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot
FORK: FOX FLOAT 38 Factory 29, Grip2 damper, 44mm offset, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, 110x15mm, 1.5" tapered steerer, 160mm travel, Kashima
SHOCK: FOX FLOAT X2 Factory, LSC, LSR, 2-position lever, 55x210mm, Kashima
SWAT:SWAT CC steerer tube integrated tool with chain tool and link
* Specifications may change without notification