Specialized Recon 3.0 shoe
- - Free shipping on orders over € 90.00
- - Returned within 14 days
- - Secure payments
- - for TAX free please contact us
- - Price valid only for online purchase
The Recon 3.0 shoes offer power transfer, lightness and style for cross country or even gravel enthusiasts. They are also efficient and comfortable thanks to the construction according to the Body Geometry criteria.
Pedaling speed is important, but performance is not neglected when you get off the bike. The carbon fiber sole of the Recon 3.0 with a stiffness index of 10.0 has a fiberglass toe for a certain amount of flex that we call STRIDE toe-flex for the naturalness of the walk, while maintaining the exceptional quality in the transfer of power. If you have to get off the bike on a prohibitive climb on the XC course or if you are going to have a beer after a good ride, the flexibility of the STRIDE toe-flex is unbeatable.
It is known that going off-road sometimes means venturing into unknown territories. The upper of the Recon 3.0 has been made of XPEL Mesh which is comfortable, water repellent, lightweight and that dries easily. The SlipNot rubber on the outsole provides traction on any terrain and has a self-cleaning conformation.
Two Boa L6 registers and a Velcro strap on the forefoot guarantee an excellent fit: a design created for comfort and performance on the sinuous singletrack, but also on gravel courses.
- Ergonomically designed Body Geometry sole and insole, scientifically tested for high power transfer, to increase efficiency and reduce the risk of injury thanks to the optimization of hip, knee and foot alignment.
- The STRIDE toe-flex technology of the carbon fiber sole allows natural movement of the forefoot, while ensuring excellent stiffness for efficient pedaling. Stiffness index 10.0.
- The heat-sealed upper reduces seams, for a very comfortable fit.
- Two independent Boa® LP6 registers for micro adjustment.
- Outsole with SlipNot ™ rubber tread pattern for added grip and durability in all conditions. The plugs are removable.
- Compatible with the automatic coupling systems of 2-screw mtb pedals.
- Approximate weight 355g (1 shoe size 42)