If you wish to receive the bicycle of your dreams ready for use, remember to add the bike assembly (see link).
Bike Mount Links:
The Specialized CruX is the lightest gravel bike in the world, with ample tire clearance and a geometry designed for performance and speed. Now even gravel lights up with performance and lightness.
- Lightweight - the 825 gram FACT 10r frame is inspired by the Aethos, Specialized's lightest bike. The result is a gravel bike that climbs nimbly, glides over nightmarish terrain and weighs less than your full water bottle.
- Capacity - Tires up to 47c or 650b x 2.1" can be fitted. Tire clearance matches that of our Diverge and allows the CruX to take you anywhere at full speed.
- Responsiveness - The new CruX is agile and responsive. The new performance gravel geometry provides a racing position in the good tradition of the CruX in cyclocross racing.
- Frame : Crux FACT 10r Carbon, Rider First Engineered™, Threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc.
- Fork : FACT Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc.
- Handlebar : Specialized Adventure Gear, 118.9mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare.
- Stem : Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise.
- Tape : Supacaz Super Sticky Kush.
- Saddle : Body Geometry Power Pro, hollow titanium rails.
- Seatpost : Roval Terra Carbon Seat Post, 20mm Offset.
- Collar : Specialized Alloy, 30mm.
- Brakes : SRAM Rival eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc.
- Shifters : SRAM Rival eTap AXS.
- Rear derailleur : SRAM Rival XPLR eTap AXS.
- Cassette : SRAM XPLR, XG-1251, 12-speed, 10-44t.
- Crankset : SRAM Rival 1x.
- Crown : 40T.
- Bottom bracket : SRAM DUB BSA 68.
- Chain : SRAM Rival 12-speed.
- Wheels : Roval Terra C.
- Tires : Pathfinder Pro 2BR, Tan Sidewall, 700x38.
- Color : Gloss White Speckled/Dove Grey/Papaya/Clay/Lime.