Specialized Diverge Comp E5 bicycle
- - Free shipping on orders over € 90.00
- - Returned within 14 days
- - Secure payments
- - for TAX free please contact us
- - Price valid only for online purchase
For escaping on countryside trails, away from traffic and people, but also for going all out in your favorite gravel race, the Diverge is perfect. The fastest, most capable and most fun gravel bike they've ever made. It is snappy and agile under load, stable and safe if the terrain becomes challenging. It has Future Shock 1.5, gravel geometry, and ample tire clearance. Everything they learned about road and off-road was used to create the Diverge, destined to write a new chapter in the gravel category.
The Diverge Comp has an E5 Premium alloy frame, a full carbon fiber FACT fork and the Future Shock 1.5 device. Everything you need to ride fast, confidently and comfortably on road, gravel and off-road. With SRAM Apex 1 gravel gearing, Axis Elite alloy wheels with Specialized Pathfinder Sport 38mm tires the Diverge E5 Comp is extremely capable and versatile.
- The Diverge Comp's E5 Premium Alloy frame is light, stiff and strong. Thanks to the FACT full carbon fiber fork, this Diverge is light, lively and versatile.
- Speed, control and confidence - the Future Shock 1.5 is perfect for the gravel rider. With 20mm of travel and a progressive setting you'll be able to maintain perfect control and avoid having to touch the brakes on rough trails or loose gravel. At the same time, your hands, arms and neck will not get tired.
- Most progressive geometry ever created for a road cornering bike, creating a bike that is capable and stable off-road, yet snappy and nimble on the road. Increased reach, introduced a more slack head tube and adopted a higher offset fork. A shorter stem keeps front end length small for a lively ride. Low bottom bracket for greater stability, while retaining the ability to fit 650b tires if you prefer them.
- The frame comes ready with rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to make it easy to carry on any long-haul ride.
- Nothing makes a bike more versatile than light to fit wide section tyres. The new Diverge has 47mm of clearance if you're using a 700c wheel and 2.1" with a 650b wheel. Using a solid carbon insert behind the chainrings on the drive-side chainstay, they've managed to create more clearance without increasing the length. or use a low-profile, flimsy chainstay.
Frame: Specialized Diverge E5 Premium Aluminum, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc.
Collar: Alloy, 30.8mm.
Fork: Future Shock 1.5 w/Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount.
Handlebar: Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare.
Stem: Future Stem, Comp.
Tape: Specialized S-Wrap.
Saddle: Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails.
Seatpost: Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware.
Front brake: SRAM Apex, hydraulic disc, 160mm G2 CenterLine rotor.
Rear brake: SRAM RED eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc.
Shifters: SRAM Apex, hydraulic.
Rear derailleur: SRAM Apex 1, long cage, 11-speed.
Cassette: Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t.
Crankset: Praxis Alba.
Bottom Bracket: Praxis 68mm BSA.
Chain: KMC X11 Extra Lightweight, 11-speed.
Wheels & Tyres
Front wheel: AXIS Elite Disc.
Rear wheel: AXIS Elite Disc.
Inner tubes: 700x28/38mm, 48mm Presta valve.
Front tyre: Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c.
Rear tyre: Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c.