If you want to receive the bicycle of your dreams ready for use, remember to add the bike assembly (see link).
The most requested in summer, with a predisposition for off-road adventure, the Rockhopper Comp loves action, is fast and reliable thanks to its A1 Premium aluminum frame, and is ready to debut on singletrack. The Rockhopper Comp features a dedicated SR SunTour XCM fork, Stout wheels, SRAM Level brakes and a MicroSHIFT 1x9 drivetrain.
- The A1 Premium light alloy frame is the true heart of this Rockhopper. Thanks to the machined pipes, the weight is reduced while the structure is very resistant. The standover space is very large, there is internal cable routing and the frame is compatible with the use of a telescopic seat post. With the aim of providing the optimal position for each rider, the Rockhoppers are available with two wheel sizes, so easy handling is ensured for everyone.
- For the first time the Rockhopper fork also has Rx Tune calibration. The Suntour XCM with Multi Circuit Damping has size-specific travel to ensure consistent handling and performance across all frame sizes.
- Hydraulic disc brakes are powerful and intuitive.
- Great simplicity and practicality, thanks to the MicroSHIFT single chainring transmission with pulley on the gearbox to make it silent and to prevent the chain from falling.
- Very reliable Shimano hubs and Stout hookless rims with 25mm internal diameter; a durable and lightweight combination.
BIKE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
FRAME: Specialized A1 premium butted alloy, Zero stack head tube, Internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, Rear-mounted disc brake, Replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, Hidden rack mounts, Dropper seatpost compatible
HANDLEBAR STEM: 3D forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7 degree rise
SADDLE: Bridge Sport, steel rails, 155/143mm
HANDLEBAR: Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9 degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
GRIPS: Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Level, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm
REAR BRAKE: SRAM Level, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
CONTROLS: microSHIFT Advent, 9 speeds
REAR GEARBOX: microSHIFT Advent, 1x9 w/ clutch
CASSETTE: microSHIFT Advent, 9 speed, 11-42t
CHAIN: KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating with reusable Missing Link™
CRANKSET: Stout 1x, forged alloy
BOTTOM BRACKET: Square cartridge, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm axle
PEDALS: SBC-54 flat pedal
RIMS: alloy, without hook, double thickness, internal width 25mm
FRONT HUB: Formula DC-20, 6-bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick release
REAR HUB: Formula DC-22, 6-bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick release
FRONT TIRE: Fast Trak Sport, 29x2.35"
SPOKES: Stainless steel, 14g
REAR TIRE: Fast Trak Sport, 29x2.35"
CHAMBERS: Presta valve, 40mm
SEAT POST: Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
COLLAR: alloy, quick release, 34.9