For escaping onto countryside trails, away from traffic and people, but also for going all out in your favorite gravel race, the new Diverge is perfect. The fastest, most capable and most fun gravel bike we've ever made. It is snappy and agile under load, stable and safe if the terrain becomes challenging. It has the Future Shock 2.0 device, a new gravel geometry, and ample tire clearance. Everything we learned about road and off-road has been used to create the new Diverge, destined to write a new chapter in the gravel category.
The S-Works Diverge has a FACT11r carbon fiber frame and features the Future Shock 2.0 with hydraulic cartridge. Wide range of gears thanks to the SRAM Red AXS eTap wireless groupset, Roval Terra CLX wheels, Specialized Pathfinder Pro tyres. Optimal performance on road, gravel and even dirt.
- The S-Works Diverge's FACT 11r carbon fiber frame weighs less than 1 kg (size 56). A very light and fast bike that will make you have fun, improve your KOM and 'eat' the climbs with ease.
- Speed, control and confidence - the Future Shock 2.0 device represents the best technology available to the gravel rider. With 20mm of travel and a hydraulic cartridge you'll be able to maintain perfect control and avoid having to touch the brakes on rough trails or loose gravel. At the same time, your hands, arms and neck will not get tired. The Future Shock 2.0 is adjustable, so it offers comfort on rough terrain and efficiency on asphalt.
- We decided to break away from the classic gravel geometry. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry ever created for a road cornering bike, creating a bike that is capable and stable off-road, yet snappy and nimble on the road. We increased reach, introduced a slacker head tube and adopted a higher offset fork. A shorter stem keeps front end length small for a lively ride. We've included a low bottom bracket for more stability, while retaining the option to run 650b tires if you prefer them.
- The frame comes ready with rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to make it easy to carry on any long-haul ride.
- Nothing makes a bike more versatile than light to fit wide section tyres. The new Diverge has 47mm clearance when using a 700c wheel and 2.1" with a 650b wheel. By using a solid carbon insert behind the chainrings on the drive side chainstay, we were able to create more clearance without increasing the length or use a low-profile, flimsy chainstay.
- To complete the picture, we 'borrowed' SWAT technology from the legendary Stumpjumper. Inside the downtube, the SWAT Door lets you use this space to stash tools, puncture kits, or even a lightweight rain jacket. Carrying these weights, even if small, not on the body but in the lower part of the bicycle improves handling, as well as ensuring that you always have what you need at hand.