If you want to receive the bicycle of your dreams ready for use, remember to add the bike assembly (see link).
Bike mounting link:
What would you call a hardtail that competes with road bikes for its lightness? Its name is S-Works Epic Hardtail. Even though it's almost imperceptible on the scale, we've 'loaded' it with capacity to do a good number on the trail too. It's possible to have your cake and eat it too - S-Works style.
Specialized optimized every little detail of the Epic Hardtail to still make the lightest industrial production frame in the world, but above all our commitment was to create a capable and comfortable Epic Hardtail with aggressive singletrack-inspired geometry, giving ample room for the tires, and provide excellent absorption in the vertical plane - all in the creation of a bike that lives and breathes the foundation of speed. Top of the range components for the S-Works Epic Hardtail: SRAM Eagle XX1 AXS electronic groupset, and Roval Control SL wheels.
- 12m carbon fiber frame, the lightest we've ever made.
- RockShox SIL SL Ultimate Brain fork
- SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS wireless drivetrain
- The Roval Control SL wheel set weighs just 1240 grams, is very durable and has an internal width of 29mm for excellent pinch flat resistance.
- Frame : S-Works FACT 12m, Progressive XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing
- SWAT : SWAT EMT Cage-Mount Tool
- Collar : Specialized Alloy, 34.9mm, titanium screws
- Fork : RockShox SID SL ULTIMATE BRAIN, Top-Adjust Brain damper, Debon Air, 15x110mm,44mm offset, 100mm Beam
- Stem : S-Works SL, alloy, titanium screws, 6 degrees
- Handlebar : S-Works Carbon
- Tape : Specialized Trail Grips
- Saddle : Body Geometry S-Works Power
- Seatpost : S-Works FACT carbon, 10mm setback, 30.9mm
- Front brake : SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic
- Rear brake : SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic
- Rear Derailleur : SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS
- Shifters : SRAM Eagle AXS Rocker Paddle
- Cassette : Sram XG-1299, 12-speed, 10-52t
- Chain : SRAM XX1 Eagl
- Crankset : Quarq XX1 Powermeter, DUB, 170/175mm, 34t
- Gears : Steel, 30T
- Bottom Bracket : SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded
- Rims : Roval Control SL, Carbon offset design, 29mm internal width, 4mm hook width, Tubeless ready, 24h
- Front Hub : Roval Control SL, DT Swiss Internals, ceramic bearings, 6-bolt, 15mm thru axle, 110mm spacing, Torque caps, 24h straight pull t-head
- Rear Hub : Roval Control SL, DT Swiss 180 Internals, DT Swiss Ratchet EXP, ceramic bearings, 12mm thru axle, 148mm spacing, 24h straight-pull
- Spokes : DT Swiss Aerolite
- Front Tire : Specialized Fast Trak, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35
- Rear Tire : Specialized Renegade, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35
- Chambers : Turbo Tube w/Talc 40mm PV 29x1.75-2.4