The new Turbo Tero is an E-mountainbike equipped for everyday outings. A mountain bike that you can also use to go to work, to go on trips and that allows you to carry loads. The Turbo Tero is whatever you want it to be and will take you wherever you want to go, it's a true superhero. It combines versatility with the DNA of the World Championship mountain bikes and the most appreciated pedal assistance on the market.
The strengths of the Tero are the fusion of power, confidence and versatility. All these characteristics, developed together, make the Tero a resistant, efficient and versatile bike and a pleasure to ride it everywhere, in the city and on the trail.
- The Turbo Full Power 2.0 engine with 710 Wh battery integrated into the Tero 4.0 frame quadruples the power you apply to the pedal. The toughest climbs will become more accessible as well as allowing you, without a sweat, to carry the equipment for your adventures, or the groceries, your child and your daydreams. It's still you, only faster. What really makes this engine stand out is how smoothly assistance blends into your efforts.
- Mission Control and MasterMind- With Mission Control you can tailor assistance levels to your preferences - all three modes can be adjusted for output and range. The MasterMind MicroTune feature lets you adjust levels in 10% increments.
- Mountainbike DNA - Tero components are chosen to enhance control and confidence. Aggressive and rolling 29" wheels with 2.3" Ground Control tires offer excellent traction in any situation. SRAM disc brakes are powerful, and the 110mm of travel up front smooths out the trail. The telescopic seatpost will help you on the most technical off-road.
- Turbo System Lock - With Mission Control you can deactivate the engine of your bike and activate the motion sensor with the alarm. Once closed, the engine cannot be started by anyone other than the owner.
- Prepared for mounting mudguards, luggage rack and kickstand. Compatibility with child seats and tow trolleys for bikes with through axle.
FRAME: E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated &lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount
FORK: Rockshox Recon Silver TK, 110mm travel, Motion-Control
TAPE: Specialized Trail Grips, Lock-on
STEM: Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
HANDLEBAR: Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 31.8mm clamp, S 720mm, M-XL 750mm
FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Guide T, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
REAR BRAKE: SRAM Guide T, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
SHIFTERS: SRAM NX, 11-speed
CHAIN: KMC e11S, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
REAR DEVICE: SRAM NX, 11-speed
CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
CRANKSET: Custom alloy forged crankarms
GEARS: Praxis, 36T, 104BCD
PEDALS: Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic
RIMS: Stout XC 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific
FRONT HUB: Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cardridge bearings, 6-bolt, 15x110mm thru-axle, 32h
POST HUB: Specialized alloy rear hub disc, sealed cardridge bearings, 6-bolt, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
FRONT TIRE: Ground Control, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.35"
SPOKES: DT Swiss Industry
REAR TIRE: Ground Control, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.35"
CHAMBERS: Presta, 48mm valve
SADDLE: Rivo Sport, steel rails, 155mm
SEATPOST: TranzX Dropper, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M-XL: 120mm
COLLAR: Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm
MOTOR: Specialized 2.0, 70Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal
UI/REMOTE: MasterMind TCD, w/handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customizable display pages
BATTERY: Specialized U2-710, alloy casing, state of charge display, 710Wh
CHARGER: Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 230V
WIRING: Custom wire harness
BELL: Simple bell