The CruX is the lightest gravel bike in the world, with ample tire clearance and a geometry designed for performance and speed. Now even gravel is lit up with performance and lightness.
- Lightweight - the 725 gram S-Works FACT 12r frame is inspired by our Aethos, our lightest bike. The result is a gravel bike that climbs with agility, passes easily over nightmare terrain and weighs less than your full water bottle.
- Capacity - It is possible to fit tires with a section up to 47c or 650b x 2.1". The tire clearance is that of our Diverge and allows the CruX to take you anywhere at full speed.
- Responsiveness - The new CruX is agile and responsive. The new gravel performance geometry provides a racing position as per the good CruX tradition in cyclocross races.
BIKE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- FRAME: S-Works Crux FACT 12r carbon frame, Rider First Engineered™, threaded bottom bracket, 12x142mm thru axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: S-Works FACT carbon fork, 12x100mm thru axle, flat-mount disc
- SEAT POST: Roval Alpinist carbon seat post
- COLLAR: Specialized alloy collar, 30.0mm, titanium screw