Specialized S-Works Aethos frame - Chameleon Supernova Tint Over Maroon/Chrome
€3.442,62 Regular price €4.262,30
- - Free shipping on orders over € 90.00
- - Returned within 14 days
- - Secure payments
- - for TAX free please contact us
- - Price valid only for online purchase
Don't get us wrong, we're all for racing, it's part of our DNA, but sometimes you ride for the simple pleasure of riding a bike. This is the spirit of the Aethos. We haven't skipped performance, and the Aethos is the lightest bike in its class, but no compromises have been made in terms of style. Aethos: countless calculations for one purpose - a perfect guide.
This frame is the perfect starting point for creating the bike of your dreams.
- The S-Works Aethos frame was designed to create the perfect combination of ride quality, lightness and style - to be able to accelerate even on steep climbs, descend on the most technical descents and to be comfortable even on long Sunday rides. But you will ask, how did we do it? We re-invented the traditional shape of the racing bike of the past, changing it slightly to optimize stiffness and balance, without compromising weight or strength. With a completely new lay-up, perfected over many decades, you get the lightest frame on the market (585 grams for the size 56 S-Works frame). The Aethos is more than a new bike, it's the start of a new generation.
- A featherweight frame is useless if the ride characteristics don't inspire confidence. That's why we sought the perfect mix of front and rear stiffness in relation to ride quality for the Aethos. By studying the flex and every little detail of carbon fibers, we learned a lot about how forces travel through the frame. A few pedal strokes will be enough to realize that the Aethos represents a new standard of driving.
- Every detail has been designed with style, weight and strength in mind and to optimize the driving characteristics – all for the perfect handling.
- S-Works Aethos FACT 12r Carbon, Rider First Engineered™, Threaded BB, Electronic cable routing only, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- S-Works FACT Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- SEAT POST
- Roval Alpinist Carbon Seatpost
- Specialized Alloy, 30.0mm, titanium bolt