Specialized S-Works Recon Shoes - Red
The perfect cross country shoe. Exceptional power transfer? There is. Unmatched lightness? There is. An unmistakable style? There is. In short, you got it, with the S-Works Recon you have a perfect pair of shoes for off-road such as cross country races, but, why not, also for gravel riding and cyclocross.
The outsole together with the rubber coating of the toe and heel provides a perfect grip when walking, while the rigid TPU base material offers great stability and excellent propulsive force. The heel with the new PadLock ™, more comfortable and with the same performance as the previous version. The aerospace material Dyneema ™ of the upper is non-deformable. We have lived up to our motto: "every watt is sacred".
For comfort, we have kept all the Body Geometry features, well known and appreciated, such as the longitudinal arch, the varus thickness and the metatarsal button, designed on the basis of scientific data that have demonstrated the effectiveness in optimizing power, increasing the efficiency and reduce the possibility of trauma. The fit? It's like putting on a glove, thanks to the heat-sealed upper. The CNC alloy Boa registers feature durable interiors and the millimeter micro-adjustment is very precise for optimal customization.
The S-Works Recon is the result of all our experience in shoe design, it is comfortable and allows you to make the bike work with maximum power.
- Body Geometry sole and insole with an ergonomic design, scientifically tested for high power transfer, to increase efficiency and reduce the risk of injury thanks to the best alignment of the hip, knee and foot.
- Extremely stiff and lightweight XC carbon sole. Stiffness index FACT 13.0.
- The union of the Dyneema® fabric with the TPU, allows to obtain a mix of comfort and resistance.
- Boa® S3-Snap system for micro-adjustment even when sitting in the saddle, guaranteed by Boa®.
- PadLock ™ heel for an incredible fit and performance.
- Threaded inserts for titanium alloy cleats.
- SlipNot ™ non-slip rubber for perfect traction.
- Form Fit fit that leaves large area on the forefoot for greater comfort.
- Compatible with the automatic coupling systems of 2-screw mtb pedals.
- Approximate weight: 270gr. (one shoe in number 42).