Specialized Rime 2.0 Hydroguard Shoes
Shoe for alpine environments, very resistant and suitable for any trail conditions. An internal Hydroguard membrane keeps your feet dry when you ford a small river. Lollipop ™ midsole and Vibram ™ rubber outsole for excellent traction in the sections where the bike is pushed. Excellent fit thanks to the combination of laces and Boa® L6 register.
- Designed with purpose, validated with science. The trio of Body Geometry, i.e. Longitudinal Arch, Metatarsal Button and Varus Wedge work together to improve efficiency, optimize hip, knee and foot alignment, and thus reduce the possibility of running into sports injuries.
- The internal Hydroguard membrane keeps feet dry when crossing watercourses.
- The upper has been treated with DWR ™ for water repellency and to facilitate shoe cleaning.
- The Landing Strip ™ cleat positioning area is optimized to make pedaling easier with the quick release pedals.
- Boa® L6 registers for easy adjustment.
- Lollipop ™ rigid nylon inner plate for efficient pedaling and comfortable walking.
- Vibram ™ non-slip outsole.
- Comfortable midsole in EVA expanded polyethylene and molded heel for maximum stability.
- Not too tight fit to have the right combination of efficiency and comfort.
- Compatible with the automatic coupling systems of 2-screw mtb pedals.