Specialized Recon 2.0 shoe
While winning an XC World Cup event isn't part of your daily activities, it doesn't mean you don't appreciate comfort and performance. The Recon 2.0 shoes are efficient and comfortable thanks to the construction according to the Body Geometry criteria.
The nylon sole of the Recon 2.0 has a TPU (Injection Molded Thermoplastic Polyurethane) toe for a certain amount of flex that we call STRIDE toe-flex for natural walking, while maintaining a stiffness index of 6.0. We also raised the heel slightly for an even more natural walk.
The upper of the Recon 2.0 has been made of XPEL Mesh which is comfortable, water repellent, lightweight and that dries easily. SlipNot rubber on the outsole provides traction on any terrain.
A Boa L6 register and a Velcro strap on the forefoot guarantee an excellent fit: a design created for comfort and performance on the sinuous singletrack, but also on gravel courses.
- Ergonomically designed Body Geometry sole and insole, scientifically tested for high power transfer, to increase efficiency and reduce the risk of injury thanks to the optimization of hip, knee and foot alignment.
- The STRIDE toe-flex technology of the injection-molded nylon outsole allows for natural forefoot movement, while maintaining a stiffness index of 6.0.
- The heat-sealed upper reduces seams, for a very comfortable fit.
- Boa® LP6 register for micro adjustment.
- Outsole with SlipNot ™ rubber tread pattern for added grip and durability in all conditions.
- Compatible with the automatic coupling systems of 2-screw mtb pedals.
- Approximate weight 357g (1 shoe size 42)