The MTB helmet for all uses
Caipi is the MTB helmet designed for the most demanding riders and for all-round use, with a perfect combination of lightness, ventilation and safety.
The light structure of Caipi is equipped with 22 air intakes for optimal ventilation of the head, also guaranteed by the openings under the visor. The wide coverage provided by the helmet offers complete head protection, while the Octo Fit system combined with the thermoformed padding and the divider adjustment on the chin strap offer an optimal fit.
- 250g of weight in medium size
- Excellent ventilation with 22 vents
- Wide head protection and coverage
- Thermoformed padding
- Octo Fit adjustment system
- Custom divider on the strap for an optimal fit
- Lightweight polypropylene visor with integrated ventilation
- EU, US and AUS safety standards
- Faux Leather Chinstrap
- MIT : MIT technology guarantees greater safety for your head and complete protection of the polystyrene, thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the top, the base ring and the back of the shell.
- Octo Fit : The rubber micro dial adjuster offers greater grip to the fingers. The contact points of the flexible support include internal gel pads that ensure maximum comfort. These supports are designed to move freely 180° and adhere perfectly to the head, of any shape. The skeletal structure of the support has been designed and improved to offer optimal fit and support, while maintaining the characteristic lightness.