Specialized 2FO DH Clip Mountain Shoes
- - Free shipping on orders over € 90.00
- - Returned within 14 days
- - Secure payments
- - for TAX free please contact us
- - Price valid only for online purchase
This shoe is designed for speed and risk. Is the run almost vertical? Fantastic! Rock gardens? Who more has more put! Great leap? No problem. Developed with the collaboration of our DH athletes including the three-time World Champion Loic Bruni. Protective, fit and style, the perfect shoe for the most technical routes. Body Geometry technology, XPEL lining (light and easy to dry), Lollipop midsole with LandingStrip and SlipNot rubber.
- Ergonomically designed Body Geometry sole and insole, scientifically tested for high power transfer, to increase efficiency and reduce the risk of injury thanks to the optimization of hip, knee and foot alignment.
- Reinforcements on the upper to protect the foot.
- The perforated X-PEL ™ material is hydrophobic and dries very fast.
- Lollipop ™ rigid nylon inner plate for efficient pedaling and comfortable walking.
- The SlipNot ™ rubber sole guarantees maximum traction.
- Possibility to mount the cleats 4mm further back than the standard.
- The construction of the upper in synthetic leather and reinforcements is resistant and comfortable.
- Comfortable midsole in EVA foam polyethylene.
- Wide fit for the right mix of connection to the pedal, and comfort when getting off the bike.
- Compatibility with two-screw pedal quick coupling systems.