Thermal bib shorts for training or racing on cool, dry days in spring and autumn. We created these shorts for cyclists who face races and training without letting the temperature scare them.
- THE PARTICULARITIES. FEATURED FABRICS : OSMOS Heavy is the warmest insulating fabric in the EQUIPE RS line. Warmth and breathability are combined with internal softness and a slightly compressive elasticity, which make it the ideal fabric in contact with the body. A double layer of Sphere Ultra guarantees the horse the protection of a breathable and waterproof membrane.
- CONSTRUCTION/FIT : A-Lock Engineering is the racingFit cut from the S9 collection created for bib shorts, where every panel of fabric, every strap and every seam ensures stability and secure comfort. ASSOS shorts are legendary and this new design is proof of that.
- TwinDeck : a double insulating and protective layer that regulates your body temperature because staying warm and dry is essential during the winter season.
- Butterfly Pattern : The butterfly patterned main fabric panel surrounds the lower back and legs with fewer seams and more uniform support.
- Carbon Xbib - Carbon fiber braces create an A-shaped structure with limited vertical give in the rear, ensuring a secure fit and stabilizing the seat pad and main panel.
- EQUIPE RS Insert (NO KRATER) : pad with a layer of microfiber which enhances its antibacterial properties, available in three-dimensional basalt gray colour. A tribute to the lava rock that gives us strength, stability and courage.
- GoldenGate : stitching that secures the chamois in the front and back, but allows the chamois to follow the movements of your body.
- SuperAir microShock foam : a light foam that absorbs shocks and regains its original shape by filling the void created between the body and the pad as you pedal.
- Short dungarees Assos Equipe rs spring fall color black;
- Made with A-Lock Engineering technology for a bib always in position for maximum comfort;
- Made with Osmos Heavy fabric, characterized by great asymmetrical elasticity;
- Excellent thermal insulation thanks to the two-layer Sphere ultra structure;
- Made with a non-slip system on the legs for a soft and light grip;
- Pad used: Equipe RS ideal for races and long distances without the ventilation holes in the front;
- Ideal for bike rides during spring and autumn;
- Performance level: 5/5;
- Compression level: 4/5;
- Breathability level: 4/5;
- Insulation level: 4/5;
- Reflective level: 1/5;
- Composition: 59% PA, 24% PL, 17% EA.