Premium Gravel Bib Shorts: Mille GTC Gravel Tank C2 Bib Shorts by ASSOS
When doing graveling and bikepacking, the equipment must be particularly robust. Frames, wheels, tires, clothing - nothing is exempt from this. The KIESPANZER shorts therefore offer the necessary durability for driving off the asphalt. They also offer additional storage that can be used for day trips or as an extra packing volume. Your items are always neatly stowed in easily accessible pockets made of extremely elastic and breathable 3-mesh panels. Reflective stripes increase visibility during early departures, late returns or long twilights as you drive the last few kilometers to your next hotel or campsite.
Type.429 fabric offers light compression and support for an optimized, breathable fit. As the gravel track turns into a path and the undergrowth to the sides gets closer and closer, the Bunny Hop side panels provide reliable protection without being in any way inferior to the stretch and compression properties of a road-specific fabric . For comfort and protection in any situation ...
C2 AEPD regularFit is based on our road models, but less tight
cut, keeping our standard leg length. It is specifically designed for comfort on the saddle and mobility off the bike.
The ASSOS GTC Gravel Tank C2 comes into play when you're off the beaten track or heading for a multi-day tour - whether you're graveling, touring or trail riding. The shorts are perfectly complemented by the ASSOS Mille GTC C2 jersey.
Product Details - Mille GTC Gravel Tank C2 Bib Shorts
- Type.429 Titanium: a comfortable and slightly compressive fabric developed with a four-way stretch to provide maximum elasticity of the fabric
- Bunny Hop: The side panels are made of the sturdiest Bunny Hop material for added protection
- X-frame: The A-shaped frame inspired by the MILLE GTS bib shorts. The straps ensure a secure fit of the padding as well as stabilization of the torso and lower back
- Silicone Leg Grippers: A more robust and gravel-specific version of our Lycra leg grippers
in a design that provides a secure grip on the thigh without a lot of bulk.
- Four pocket system: two triple ramp pockets on the thighs where you can safely store the items you carry with you, and two discreet back pockets for carrying small items. Pull tabs for easy access
- Pad GTC C2: A new pad for the Mille GT series, with the new Odor Control Top Sheet Tex upper in Sugar Blue and improved ventilation
- Shock-Absorbing Damping Twin: microShock and filterFoam provide a 19mm thick two-layer pad for maximum comfort on long tours. A thermoformed cut to minimize skin irritation and Odor Control Top Sheet Tex for odor control are indispensable on long tours and bikepacking
- 3D waffle: a patented three-layer perforated foam that increases breathability and has no excess weight
- craterCooler: small holes on the front of the pad that favor air exchange, ensuring the best temperature regulation on hot summer days
- goldenGate: a patented process technique that interrupts the seams along the side panels of the pad, allowing greater freedom of three-dimensional movement in this sensitive and always moving area
- Cushion : GTC C2
- Shock-Absorb Damping Twin
- 3D waffle
- ASSOS Climate range : Summer 1/3
- Fit : Slim Fit (ASSOS regularFit)
A body-hugging fit that's not as slim as ASSOS 'racingFit fit. It offers the best of both worlds, comfort and speed. A balance between a racingFit with more compression and slightly looser comfortFit.
ALS (ASSOS layering system)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is designed according to this philosophy. The goal in the development of ASSOS fabrics is to utilize the body's natural thermoregulatory properties across multiple layers of clothing with a minimum of weight and volume. Both fabrics and garments have essential functions and are designed to complement each other perfectly. Everything fits together like a puzzle, both technically and aesthetically.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
The know-how, experience and philosophy with which the fit of the products is developed and designed to perfectly harmonize with the riding position on the motorcycle is what ASSOS calls AEPD. ASSOS clothing is designed to fit and blend perfectly with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless if they are not perfectly cut and finished.