Nothing is impassable with the Topstone Carbon 3, the best gravel bike for everything from dirt roads to singletrack trails. With the grip and comfort of Kingpin suspension, nothing is the limit
Kingpin suspension provides comfort and traction without adding weight or complexity. It's the perfect solution for gravel cyclists looking for a comfortable and versatile bike.
Low-friction bushings on the Kingpin suspension thru-axle ensure smooth operation, maintenance-free reliability and weight savings .
Tire size and compatibility
The Topstone Carbon 3 can fit tires up to 700x45mm or 27.5x2.1", to tackle any terrain.
Specific for each user
The Proportional Response construction, specific for each size, gives optimal rigidity to each frame size.
- Frame: Topstone Carbon, with Kingpin suspension, SmartSense compatible, 12x142mm thru axle,
- Fork: Topstone Carbon, with 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, three bottle cage/gear mounts, fender mounts
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8" to 1-1/2"
- Gear: Shimano GRX 810, with RD+ technology
- Derailleur: Shimano GRX 810, fixed to the frame
- Shift levers: Shimano GRX 600, 11 speed
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Crankset: Shimano GRX 600, with 46/30 cranks (in Europe and UK, FSA Gossamer Pro Modular AGX+, with 46/30 cranks)
- Cassette: Shimano HG700, 11-speed, 11-34 scaling
- Bottom bracket: Shimano BSA 68
- Brakes: Shimano GRX 600 hydraulic disc, with 160/160mm RT64 rotors
- Brake levers: Shimano GRX 600 hydraulic disc
- Rims: WTB ST i23 TCS, 700c, with 28 spokes
- Tires: Vittoria Terreno Dry 700x38c tubeless compatible
- Tire size: 45
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Hubs: (A) Formula with sealed bearings, 12x100mm, with center locking system / (P) Formula with sealed bearings, 12x142mm, with center locking system
- Front tire: Vittoria Terreno Dry 700x38c compatible with TLR
- Rear tire: Vittoria Terreno Dry 700x38c compatible with TLR
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy with variable thickness, with 16 drop
Subject to component availability, specifications are subject to change without notice.