The new synonym for victory? Proton Icon. The helmet benefits from the latest technological advances in safety, ventilation and aerodynamics, making it an icon of road cycling. The design of the Protone Icon takes inspiration from the Protone, KASK's winning helmet, improving it in every single aspect.
The internal structure has been redefined to offer greater safety. The seamless technology that joins the upper and lower parts of the shell gives an elegant and refined look, as well as aerodynamic advantages. The new OCTOFIT+ adjustment system acts optimally on the comfort and stability of the helmet, while the vertical stabilizer along the nape of the neck provides ergonomic support for the neck, allowing for better balance and a customizable fit. The adjustment wheel, covered with a special rubber, is wider and offers greater grip for the fingers, and the reflective insert on the back of the helmet helps to increase safety on the road. The internal lining, made with CoolMax® fabric, is comfortable, quick-drying, removable and washable. As is standard with all KASK helmets, the Protone Icon was developed in accordance with the KASK WG11 protocol, which is an objective and scientific approach to measuring helmet performance with respect to rotational impacts.
- OCTOFIT+ adjustment system
- Reflective inserts
- Internal lining in quick-drying, removable and washable CoolMax® fabric
- Actual weight: 250g (size L), 231g (size M)
- Certifications: CE EN 1078, CPSC 1203, AS/NZS 2063
- OCTOFIT+ sealing system : The new over-injected rubber adjustment wheel offers greater grip for the fingers. The vertical stabilizer has been reworked to strengthen stability, providing a customized fit for longer-haired riders. The ergonomic neck support ensures a quick and secure fit to the back of the neck.
- Faux leather strap : Chin guard with synthetic leather strap. The hypoallergenic and washable strap is extremely comfortable and helps avoid skin irritation.
- 3D DRY padding : A multi-layered open cell process is used to create the three-dimensional 3D DRY padding: advanced technology for maximum comfort and performance.
- Coolmax Fiber : Replaceable and washable internal padding made with Coolmax® material
- Internal structure : The innovative aerodynamic internal reinforcement frame offers greater mechanical resistance and better solidity. In the event of impacts, it prevents the helmet from breaking and ensures greater safety for all athletes.
- Aerodynamic Control : Extremely high performance aerodynamic shell, subjected to wind tunnel testing and capable of providing an extraordinary CX rate. Regardless of the position of the head, the air flow will always be in line with the helmet.
- Excellent visibility : High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions
- M IT Technology: MIT technology guarantees greater safety for your head and complete protection of the polystyrene, thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the upper part, the base ring and the back of the shell.