S-Works Prevail 3 helmet
- - Free shipping on orders over € 90.00
- - Returned within 14 days
- - Secure payments
- - for TAX free please contact us
- - Price valid only for online purchase
The S-Works Prevail 3 helmet is perfect for cyclists who appreciate the comfort and thermoregulation features offered by superior ventilation. It is the ultimate multi-purpose helmet that excels in hot conditions, strenuous climbs and mountain stages.
In a never-ending quest to find the limits of ventilation, we eliminated the central 'jumpers' from the foam material, which block air from the center, effectively creating 'channels' that increase the ventilation surface area by 24.5% compared to the S-Works Prevail II Vent. The all-new S-Works Prevail 3 has the largest ventilation zone of any helmet we've ever made.
When a helmet suffers an impact, its job is to dissipate the energy generated. The conventional approach is that more foam (EPS) means better energy management. We've rewritten the book on cycling helmet design beyond foam. Aramid "cords" run through the helmet and are anchored to the carbon fiber side panels. Upon impact, the AirCage* technology works like a suspension bridge and is designed to distribute localized forces throughout the helmet.
The occipital adjustment allows for a personalized fit, and the angle of the helmet can also be managed for compatibility with glasses. The TriFix system now has thinner straps to avoid any irritation. The Mindset grip system with micro adjuster is very light, has an even better grip for on-the-fly adjustments while pedalling, and is ANGi sensor ready.
MIPS Node Air technology is integrated into the pads with a thin layer designed to dissipate rotational forces. Perforations have been added to further improve comfort and performance.
- The new AirCage improves airflow. (Patent pending technology).
- Fully enveloping polycarbonate shell for increased durability and a premium finish.
- MIPS Air Node is the most ventilation oriented MIPS solution.
- Adjustable Tri-Fix increases comfort with a personalized fit.
- Occipital base adjustment optimizes comfort and compatibility with eyewear.
- The Mindset holding system is designed for the integration of an ANGi sensor and has a better grip and for an easy fit on the go.