Designed for the next generation of drivetrains and for the next generation of cyclists. The Sram Force AXS XG-1270 silver cassette is optimized for electronic shifting and features X-Range gear technology. Smooth and precise shifting, from 10 teeth up.
- At least five sprockets with a single tooth jump for smoother progression
- The 10-tooth starting pinion allows for a wider range of ratios
- Designed for mounting on the XDR freewheel body
- The MINI CLUSTER construction reduces weight and increases durability
- Use: Racing Bike
- Series: Force AXS
- Speed: 12
- Materials: steel and aluminum
- Weight (manufacturer, 10-28D): 235 gr.
- 10-28D: 10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,24,28
- 10-30D: 10,11,12,13,14,15,17,19,21,24,27,30
- 10-33D: 10,11,12,13,14,15,17,19,21,24,28,33
- 10-36D: 10,11,12,13,15,17,19,21,24,28,32,36
The Sram XG-1270 sprocket cassette requires the specific Sram XDR wheel body