The Sram Rival AXS cassette adopts the best Sram drivetrain technology: tight jumps between the chainrings and a wider range of gears, with the cassette starting from 10 teeth.
This allows for smooth, precise shifting and an ideal gear range for road, gravel and everything in between.
The Sram Rival XG-1250 cassette is made of steel with FULL PIN technology (all sprockets are connected by steel pins) and requires a specific Sram XDr 12-speed freewheel body.
- X-Range technology allows for a wider range of gears and a more fluid succession between the sprockets, so you are always in the right gear
- Chrome nickel finish for low noise and durability
- FULL PIN construction for durability and lower weight
- Designed to work with an XDR freehub body
- Use: Road Bikes, Gravel, Cyclocross
- Series: Rival AXS
- Speed: 12
- Body compatibility: Sram XDr
- Transmission compatibility: Sram
- Gear material: Steel
- Ferrule material: Aluminum
- Color: Silver
COMBINATIONS and WEIGHT (manufacturer)
- 10-30D: 10,11,12,13,14,15,17,19,21,24,27,30 - na
- 10-36D: 10,11,12,13,15,17,19,21,24,28,32,36 - na