The Ground Control is an extremely versatile tire for uses from cross country to trail, smooth and with excellent grip. The tread pattern features a taller, more adaptable internal block that penetrates the ground for perfect traction. The structure of the external block is larger and supports the internal one for greater speed, traction, stability and handling. The GRID carcass features a flexible trail construction, with sidewall reinforcement for strength and stability. Excellent grip and absorption thanks to the T7 compound.
- 60 TPI carcass with reinforced sidewalls
- Foldable headband
- T7 compound
- 27.5 x 2.35", PSI 25-50, indicative weight 800g.
- 27.5 x 2.6", PSI 25-50, indicative weight 850g.
- 27.5 x 3.0", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 1050g.
- 29 x 2.2", PSI 25-50, indicative weight 820g.
- 29 x 2.35", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 845g.