Roval Alpinist CLX II Wheelset - Satin Carbon / Gloss Black
- - Free shipping on orders over € 90.00
- - Returned within 14 days
- - Secure payments
- - for TAX free please contact us
- - Price valid only for online purchase
With the new Alpinist CLX II wheels you will feel how your bike 'comes to life', thanks to the lightest clincher rims we've ever made. Explosive acceleration, magic in corners, sublime on rough roads, all this with the performance of a tubeless system. For the climbs these wheels do not have an ounce too much, because perfection is reached when you can no longer remove anything.
The toothed design of the Alpinist CLX II (which allows for a pressure of 110 psi if that's what you want) ensures a perfect seal of the tire and a simple installation. All this in a wheel set that is light and almost twice the current strength standards.
The new AF hubs are 50 grams lighter than previous Alpinist CLX hubs. The bearings are SINC Ceramic, the internals DT Swiss EXP.
- Rims: Alpinist CLX Carbon Clincher, 700c, disc brake, Tubeless
- Rims details: Depth 33mm, External width 27mm, Internal width 21mm
- Roval Light Hub (LFD13 / LF14R) Center Lock, DT Swiss 180 Ratchet EXP 36t (10 degs) internals, 100x12mm & 142x12mm, Shim freewheel. RD. 11SP HG
- DT Swiss SINC Ceramic bearings
- DT Swiss Aerolite T-head spokes, Front Radial / One-cross (2: 1) 21 spokes on the driveline 276mm, opposite side 290mm - Rear One-cross / Two-cross (2: 1), side transm. 288mm opposite side 286mm
- DT Swiss Hex Prolock Al 2.0x14mm Nipples
- Tires: 24mm - 38mm section / Maximum pressure: 24mm-35mm: Tubeless (110psi) with camera (130psi) / 36mm-38mm: Tubeless (60psi) with camera (60psi)
- Pair weight 1.265g, Front 570g, Rear 695g (incl. Tape and tubeless valve 15g)
- Extras: Roval rim tape, spoke and nipple kit
- Maximum capacity 125kg