Praxis MTB 1X Wave Tech 104 BCD chainring
€26,97 Regular price €29,51
- - Free shipping on orders over € 90.00
- - Returned within 14 days
- - Secure payments
- - for TAX free please contact us
- - Price valid only for online purchase
Designed specifically for e-Bikes and for longer wear, the steel e-Rings are cold forged from high quality 4130 steel with a beautiful black oxide finish. Licensed and developed in collaboration with Mountain Racing Products, the Wave™ pattern tooth profile applies an alternating lateral force to each chain link to actively hold the chain in the ring - going beyond narrow/wide implementations that rely only on friction, leaving room for mud, debris and grit to exit. The Wave™ design also wears more slowly than competing designs by spreading the load over a larger surface area.
- STEEL RING FOR 104 Bolt Circle Diameter - (NOT for smaller 94BCD 'Levo SL' spiders!)
- These e-rings are 104BCD 'female' threaded. An M8 CR male bolt threads directly into this threaded e-ring for engine clearance.
- Assembly - Logos face outwards!
- Updated WaveTech | 10/11sp and also 12sp for both Shimano/SRAM
- Cold forged from high grade 4130 grade steel | Black oxide
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Must use a "CLUTCH" type rear derailleur. Example Shimano Shadow or SRAM Type 2
- In very rough terrain, or just for sheer safety , we still recommend using a top rail
- Mounts to most 104BCD 4-arm MTB cranks.
- RD- Must be used with medium or long cage 'CLUTCH' type rear derailleur. Example Shimano Shadow or SRAM Type 2
- In very rough terrain, or just for sheer safety, we still recommend using a top rail