Front Derailleur Force Etap AXS GLS No Batt
- - Free shipping on orders over € 90.00
- - Returned within 14 days
- - Secure payments
- - for TAX free please contact us
- - Price valid only for online purchase
Designed specifically for wide cranksets with 43/30-tooth gearing, the SRAM Force eTap AXS wide derailleur delivers smooth, smooth shifting performance for lower-geared drivetrains. Its wider stance on the bike also allows you to fit wider tires for venturing off the beaten track.
- For wide cranksets with 43/30 chainrings
- Clearance for 700x45c and 27.5x2.1" tires.
- Compatible with any frame designed for 2x drivetrains
- Sharp and precise front shifting
- AXS-enabled for easy customization
- SRAM Yaw trimless technology with optimized cage profile for new gear combinations
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries
- Cable routing: Wireless
- Compatible gear: Road-Yaw
- Speed: 2x12
- Mounting Type: Braze-on, Clamp-High
- Battery not included.
Road bikes have become faster and more versatile than ever over the years, and cyclists are expanding the range of possibilities with a road bike. X-Range™ is an innovation for today's cyclists. The developments for road bikes have been completely rethought, to offer a wider and more progressive range, while offering more intelligent shifting parameters. With X-Range™, you'll be sure you've always chosen the best ratio.
AXS™ is the new Sram component integration system that connects the bicycle's electronic components to the application. The Sram AXS™ App allows riders to see battery charge levels, change behavior and customize shifters, as well as receive maintenance reminders and download app updates.