Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9200 12V Disc 2022 groupset
€2.885,25 Regular price €3.606,56
- - Free shipping on orders over € 90.00
- - Returned within 14 days
- - Secure payments
- - for TAX free please contact us
- - Price valid only for online purchase
Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9270 12V groupset, the brand new fastest and most modern racing bicycle group of all time. The new generation of racing bicycle components is completely speed-oriented, and every decision made by the Shimano developers had only one goal: to make you even faster. For this reason, Shimano technicians have revised every single component and function. This way you can benefit from an optimal driving experience, regardless of whether you are racing on the Champs-Élysées to your destination or climbing a steep climb on your home circuit.
- Dura Ace Di2 ST-R9270 / BR-R9270 2 x 12 shift / brake unit: The new ergonomics of the DURA-ACE ST-R9270 Dual Control shift / brake lever lever offers a new level of comfort and control for racing cyclists. With faster wireless switching capability and even more precise brake force regulation, DURA-ACE sets new standards in performance. Now equipped with SERVOWAVE brake technology, the DURA-ACE ST-R9270 brake lever offers a level of control and control that is second to none. The wireless shifting ensures that the bike looks clear and allows for extraordinarily fast and precise gear shifting. All this is integrated into a double gear / brake lever which, thanks to the use of the latest generation materials, is light and ergonomic and guarantees optimal comfort and control even in difficult conditions. Thanks to the all-new design, the DURA-ACE BR-R9270 hydraulic brake caliper is more compact than ever. The monocoque construction guarantees low weight and high rigidity and thus demonstrates that high performance is possible even with compact dimensions. With the all-new monocoque construction, the peak of high braking performance has now been reached. The lighter BR-R9270 brake caliper offers a greater distance between the pads and reduces the noise level. Finally, a new venting process also makes maintenance easier than ever.
- Dura-Ace Di2 RD-R9250 Rear Derailleur: With the fastest gear shifts in the largest DURA-ACE gear ratio to date, Shimano's RD-R9250 rear derailleur opens up possibilities for victory or opportunities for personal best. The DURA-ACE RD-R9250 rear derailleur has a built-in charging connection and a wireless signal transmission unit, enabling super fast and precise switching operations. With just one cage length, the shifting on the cassettes goes from 11-28 to 11-34 teeth, further increasing the versatility of the world's best racing bike component group.
- Dura Ace Di2 FD-R9250 Derailleur: Despite the smallest and lightest construction, the DURA-ACE FD-R9250 offers the fastest front derailleur shifting function on the market. Faster shifting is now even faster thanks to the DURA-ACE FD-R9250 front derailleur. Compared to the FD-R9150, currently the fastest front derailleur on the market, the new design weighing less than 100 grams ensures 45% faster gear changes on the front. The front mounting surface of the FD-R9250 has also been reduced to reduce air resistance.
- Dura Ace FC-R9200 Crankset: Being the heart of the bike, the DURA-ACE FC-R9200 crank ensures that no pedal force is lost. Hollow cranks and hollow chainrings reduce weight as much as possible, while stiffness and shifting precision are optimized.
- The DURA-ACE FC-R9200 crank arm: offers two indispensable functions: the transmission of pedal force into motive energy and the guarantee of extremely fast and precise switching processes in the front. With lightweight HOLLOWTECH II cranks and Shimano's outstanding chainrings, the FC-R9200 crankset ensures reliable functionality and performance. The FC-R9200 is also offered with shorter cranks to offer a suitable option for every type of rider.
- Dura Ace CS-R9200 Cassette: The seamless shifting of the DURA-ACE R9200 12-speed cassette allows the driver to fully focus on climbing, sprinting and pushing their limits without having to worry about the next gear shift. The sprockets with multiple teeth ensure greater driving efficiency and ensure compatibility with Shimano 11 and 12 speed freehub bodies. HYPERGLIDE + cassettes set new standards for off-road shifting with smooth shifting across the entire gear range. It is time for this technology to be used on racing bikes as well. Even with maximum effort on the climb or while sprinting to the finish, riders no longer have to shy away from shifting gears. In all gears, the DURA-ACE R9250 transmission ensures maximum efficiency thanks to the larger teeth and ensures compatibility with existing 11-speed freewheel bodies. Despite their 12-speed expansion and without causing a heavier weight, the DURA-ACE CS-R9200 cassettes set new standards in racing bike shifting systems.
- CN-M9100 chain: The M9100 chain was developed for the pioneers of Shimano product groups (12 speeds). Thanks to an expanded internal plate, it offers better chain holding. The new chain is suitable for QUICK-LINK assembly and is SIL-TEC treated to increase durability in off-road conditions.
- RT-MT900 Centerlock Brake Disc: The Shimano RT-MT900 brake disc defines maximum performance in the braking range and offers excellent braking power even with an aggressive riding style. ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA brake discs ensure through heat dissipation that braking performance is not compromised even on long descents. With the Shimano Centerlock mounting system, the brake discs can be mounted quickly and easily thanks to the locking ring design.
- BT-DN300 Di2 Battery: The new DN300 battery has the same waterproof design that has been popular with Di2 customers for years. Now with 3 connections, it offers stable performance for Shimano's 12-speed road bike front and rear derailleurs (if a fully wired version is selected) .With the same size as the previous model, the DN300 flat battery can be integrated into the seat post or in the frame to ensure a sharp look. Now with 3 connections, the DN300 simplifies the routing of cables to the front derailleur and rear derailleur and offers continuous performance at all times. The third connection is for those who wish to keep the option of a wired version of Shimano's 12-speed Di2 systems open.
- EW-EC300 Di2 Charging Cable: The new EC300 charging connector is specially designed for Shimano's Di2 12-speed racing bicycle components. It can be connected to the stem on the rear derailleur as well as to the Shimano Power Meter cranks. The new cable connected to the shifter is cheaper than the previous charging cables and can also be used to charge the cranks of the Shimano power meter.
- Dura Ace Di2 FD-R9250 front derailleur.
- Dura Ace Di2 RD-R9250 rear derailleur.
- Dura Ace CS-R9200 cassette
- Dura Ace Di2 ST-R9270 brake levers.
- BR-R9270 1000mm / 1700mm brake calipers.
- BT-DN300 Di2 battery.
- Electric cable EW-SD300-I 1200mm x1 / 900mm x1.
- EW-EC300 Di2 charging cable.
- CN-M9100 12-speed chain 126 links.
- Dura Ace FC-R9200 crankset
- 2 MT-RT900 160mm Center Lock brake discs.