Mavic Cosmic SLR 65 Disc Racing Wheels Disc Brake
- - Free shipping on orders over € 90.00
- - Returned within 14 days
- - Secure payments
- - for TAX free please contact us
- - Price valid only for online purchase
The Cosmic name has always been synonymous with speed and performance. This 65mm disc brake version is no exception and is the fastest of the family on the flat and in the wind.
The 65mm deep aero rim cuts through the wind with minimal drag, and its 26mm wide profile makes it very stable in crosswinds. It also uses our patented elliptical beams to save another 5 watts for maximum efficiency.
Another key factor for efficiency is rolling resistance, which we address with our updated UST Road Tubeless system which makes fitting and changing tires easier than ever. UST Tubeless riding implies the absence of air chamber and friction, while more air volume favors a smoother and faster pedaling. The exclusive Fore Carbon technology fixes the spokes to the rim without having to drill the upper groove of the rim. With the new rim groove shape, no flaps are needed, eliminating any complication and saving 30 grams per rim.
We have further lowered the weight of the rim with a new laminate and local reinforcement.
Our new Infinity hubs optimize lacing and spoke tension for maximum power transfer.
The Instant Drive 360 freewheel combined with automatic bearing preload (QRM Auto), provides quick engagement, high stiffness and increased strength. It is available for Shimano or SRAM XD-Road drivetrain bodies and can be adapted to the Campagnolo system with an optional drivetrain body. It is compatible with 12x100 front and rear and 12x142 axles, and can be converted to the quick release system thanks to the adapters provided. For Center Lock disc rotors only
- Use: Racing Bike, Triathlon
- Tire type: Tubeless Ready
- Rim diameter: 622x19TC
- Rim material: Carbon
- Rim height (front / rear): 64 mm
- Inner rim width: 19 mm
- Number of spokes (front / rear): 24
- Spokes: Steel (Straight Pull aerodynamic)
- Nipples material: Aluminum
- Hubs: Infinity Hubs (QRM auto sealed bearing)
- Hubs material: Aluminum
- Freewheel body: ID360
- Weight (manufacturer, front / rear / pair): 710/840/1550 gr.
- ASTM category: 2
- Weight limit (cyclist system, bike, equipment and luggage): 120 kg
- Color: Carbon
- Braking system: Center Lock disc
- Front axle: 12x100 mm *
- Rear axle: 12x142 mm *
- Recommended tire size: 25 / 32-622
- Shimano HG11 (Shimano / SRAM 10 / 11s)
- Sram XDr (12v)
- UST valves and accessories
- User guide
* Center Lock pins and nuts not included.
UNBEATABLE AERODYNAMIC EFFICIENCY AND GREATER STABILITY IN THE PRESENCE OF CROSS WIND
65mm deep / 26mm wide NACA rim profile offers very low drag and optimized stability in cross wind conditions Patented lightweight aerodynamic spokes.
FASTER ACCELERATION AND POWERFUL BRAKING PERFORMANCE
New Infinity hubs: stiff axle, durable bearings and new hub design with ID360 freewheel technology New rim design eliminates the need for flaps, saving 30g Designed specifically for disc brakes
IMPROVED UST ROAD TECHNOLOGY OFFERS MORE SPEED, COMFORT AND CONTROL IN AN EASY-TO-USE TUBELESS SYSTEM
The absence of an inner tube reduces friction, for better efficiency and sealing and a reduced risk of punctures The new shape of the rim groove facilitates tire mounting and replacement Fore Carbon puncture technology does not require use of flaps.