S-Works Vent, the perfect shoe for a scorching mountain stage of the Vuelta, or even your personal favorite climb. Comfort even on the hottest days.
The toe has two "Vented Mouthport" air intakes and an upper with perforated material to ensure exceptional ventilation to dissipate sweat.
The cornerstones of our Body Geometry technology are certainly not missing, such as the longitudinal arch, the varus wedge and insoles with the metatarsal button, in addition to the Padlock™ heel, the FACT Powerline™ carbon sole and the dedicated BOA® S3 registers in CNC machined alloy . The S-Works Vent is ready for any race, no matter how high the mercury rises.
- The features that distinguish Body Geometry shoes such as the longitudinal arch, the Varus Wedge and the insoles with the metatarsal button, are the key to success for top performance, to obtain maximum comfort and to reduce the possibility of suffering trauma. Proper hip, knee, and foot alignment limits medial/lateral knee motion to avoid compromising blood circulation to the feet.
- Vented Mouthports draw air in from the toe of the shoe and channel it around the foot and then out through the open weave of the upper and tongue. The result is a fresh shoe that helps dissipate perspiration. In the perforated upper a layer of Dyneema® Mesh has been combined for a firm hold of the foot, so as to guarantee optimal power transfer.
- The sole is the same as the S-Works EXOS shoes, the 66 gram carbon FACT Powerline™, with mesh-covered holes for ventilation. The total weight of the shoe is only 230 grams (one size 42 shoe).
- Our PadLock™ heel cup is also central to power transfer. With its grip improves acceleration. Two independent BOA® S3 registers in alloy guarantee a fine adjustment of the fit.
- The threaded titanium bushings can be reversed to further set back the cleat up to 5mm.
- Non-slip and easily replaceable rear cleat.
- Ready for all major three-bolt cleat pedals.
- Indicative weight 230 grams (one shoe size 42).