SHIMANO's SH-ET3 shoe sits halfway between a casual sneaker and a mountain bike shoe. A fiberglass-reinforced stiffener plate makes the sole much stiffer and allows for better power transfer. At the same time, the shoes are comfortable to wear and cut a good figure at half-way bar stops.
- Outdoor-style cycling shoes that combine the walkability of lightweight hiking shoes with the performance of MTB shoes.
- Glass fiber reinforced stiffening plate for optimized sole stiffness.
- Quick lacing for easy adjustments.
- EVA midsole and rubber outsole for improved pedaling efficiency and excellent flexibility for walking.
- The one-piece upper ensures a secure fit, increased durability and lower weight.
- Removable insole.
- Color: Grey.