Specialized Recon 1.0 Shoes
- - Free shipping on orders over € 90.00
- - Returned within 14 days
- - Secure payments
- - for TAX free please contact us
- - Price valid only for online purchase
The design goal of the Recon 1.0 was simple: to ensure comfort and performance at a great price. Easier said than done, but with the Recon 1.0 we were able to create efficient, durable and comfortable shoes thanks to the construction according to Body Geometry criteria.
The nylon sole of the Recon 2.0 has a TPU (Injection Molded Thermoplastic Polyurethane) toe for a certain amount of flex that we call STRIDE toe-flex for natural walking, while maintaining a stiffness index of 6.0. Pedaling effi cient and comfortable when you get off the bike.
We also raised the heel slightly for an even more natural walk. SlipNot rubber on the outsole provides traction on any terrain.
Three Velcro straps facilitate the fit: a design created for comfort and performance on the sinuous singletrack, but also on gravel trails.
- Ergonomically designed Body Geometry sole and insole, scientifically tested for high power transfer, to increase efficiency and reduce the risk of injury thanks to the optimization of hip, knee and foot alignment.
- The STRIDE toe-flex technology of the injection-molded nylon outsole allows for natural forefoot movement, while maintaining a stiffness index of 6.0.
- Outsole with SlipNot ™ rubber tread pattern for added grip and durability in all conditions.
- Compatible with the automatic coupling systems of 2-screw mtb pedals.
- Approximate weight 331g (1 shoe size 42)