The S-Works Torch represent the latest evolution in the field of the most successful cycling footwear. Using Body Geometry, biomimicry, data science and craftsmanship, a shoe has been designed so carefully constructed that you'll forget you're wearing it.
- The new upper features reinforcements where needed, and at the same time is so flexible that it 'disappears' from your feet.
- Based on Retül data collected with foot scans, a sole 4mm wider than the S-Works 7 model was designed.
- The shape of the carbon sole has been optimized by adding a reinforcement and eliminating the accumulation of unnecessary material around the perimeter. The result is a 20 gram weight reduction, increased efficiency and immediate power transfer.
- Thanks to Retül data, with the updated shape, this shoe better accommodates the feet of cyclists, with a snug fit.
- An asymmetrical heel cup supports the medial and allows for material removal from the sides and the use of a lower collar.
- The change to the BOA® cable improves hold, while at the same time reducing pressure on the anterior ankle ligaments.
- BOA® S3-Snap Fit system with independent micro-adjustment, with Boa® guarantee.
- The threaded titanium bushings can be reversed to further set back the cleat up to 5mm. Ready for all major three-bolt cleat pedals.
- Non-slip and easily replaceable rear cleat.
- Real weight (EU 40): 209 g.