The Torch 2.0 are very comfortable, as well as performing. Because of the materials used, road shoes are often very stiff and uncomfortable. We decided to fix the problem. With a construction in perforated material and TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) the Torch 2.0 provides more flexibility in the front and a less restrictive fit. The medium-stiff FACT carbon fiber sole with rubber heel and toe provide the perfect degree of stability even when off the bike. Lightweight and easy to adjust Boa® IP1 closure. Ergonomically designed Body Geometry outsole and insole, scientifically tested for high power transfer, to increase efficiency and reduce the risk of injury by optimizing hip, knee and foot alignment.
- Lightweight, moderately stiff carbon fiber outsole with rubber overlays at the toe and heel for traction. Stiffness index 7.0.
- Boa® IP1 closure system for micro adjustment, guaranteed by Boa®.
- Upper in perforated material and TPU.
- Compatibility with most types of three-bolt pedals.
- Approximate weight: 235gr. (one shoe size 42).