Specialized Riprock 12 Bicycle - White Fuchsia Orange
- - Free shipping on orders over € 90.00
- - Returned within 14 days
- - Secure payments
- - for TAX free please contact us
- - Price valid only for online purchase
With the Riprock 12 pedaling is simple and it's pure fun. With both coaster brake and handlebar lever, children will be able to stop without problems. The wide, 12x2.3" tires are stable and provide safety. The components are resistant, the Riprock is made to last. We had it when we were kids!
- The A1 Premium Aluminum frame is light and strong, whatever the kids do with the bike. The geometry provides a very low standover so they can get on the saddle easily.
- The 2.3" wide Rhythm Lite tires provide traction, stability and comfort, and allow passage on all types of terrain.
- Rear coaster brake, intuitive and reliable, completed with a V-brake front brake.
- Frame: Specialized a1 premium aluminum.
- Fork: Hiten, 1" threaded steerer.
- Front hub: Steel, 3/8" axle, 16h.
- Rear Hub: Rear coaster brake, 3/8" cr-mo axle, loose ball bearings, 16t cog, 16h.
- Spokes:Stainless, 14g.
- Rims: 12", aluminum, single wall, 16h.
- Chambers: Schrader valve.
- Front tyre: Rhythm lite, 12x2.3", 30tpi, wire bead, directional tread.
- Rear tyre: Rhythm lite, 12x2.3, 30tpi, wire bead, directional tread.
- Crankset: Hi-ten steel.
- Gears: 26t.
- Bottom bracket: Steel, loose ball bearings.
- Chain: Kmc z510, single-speed, anti-drop, 1/2"x1/8".
- Front brake: V-brake, alloy, linear pull.
- Handlebar: Specialized kids', steel, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 55mm rise, 22.2mm.
- Grips: Specialized, dual colored.
- Stem: Quill, alloy, 22.2mm clamp.
- Saddle: Specialized kids'.
- Seatpost: Alloy, 25.4mm.
- Collar: Alloy, 28.6mm.
- Pedals: Nylon platform w/reflectors.