Bicycle Specialized Turbo Levo Alloy-Oasis Black Battery 700wh
- - Free shipping on orders over € 90.00
- - Returned within 14 days
- - Secure payments
- - for TAX free please contact us
- - Price valid only for online purchase
When we say "The unbelievable power to ride more trails" we mean that the new Turbo Levo represents an unrivaled combination of ride quality, fully exploitable power, and excellent range. The quintessence of 40 years of experience in designing the best mountain bikes in the world. Since its introduction, the Turbo Levo has set a benchmark in the e-MTB market, and the new version raises the bar once again.
The Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor with the TCU amplifies your pedal thrust up to 4 times, so you can go anywhere. The autonomy is also unbeatable, up to five hours on the trail. The Levo's optimized frame boasts 150mm of custom tuned rear travel and adjustable geometry. Because at the end of the day, it's the quality of your ride that matters. Believe it.
This Turbo Levo with M5 alloy frame is equipped with reliable and quality components, at an affordable price.
- The integrated Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor with 700Wh battery and the advanced control unit, the TCU, provides 90Nm of torque and 565 watts of power for up to five hours of autonomy, to let you ride longer and faster.
- The TCU is more than an "on/off" button, it's the brain of the bike. Displays battery charge and selected assistance level. It is also able to communicate via ANT+ with optional devices to display further useful information.
- The multi-wheel design - 27.5" rear and 29" front - creates an extremely agile ride. The generous handlebar centers you on the bike to optimize traction and cornering control. The low bottom bracket, slack head angle and low fork offset ensure stability on technical terrain.
- The Turbo Levo offers six geometry settings, allowing you to fine-tune performance based on riding style and terrain. The head angle can be adjusted between 63 and 65.5 degrees. The bottom bracket height can be increased or decreased by 7mm.
- The Turbo Levo's 150mm travel soaks up both small bumps and big, square obstacles, while providing incredible pedaling response, with total efficiency.
- S-Sizing is based on what matters, the rider's height and riding style, not inseam size. Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standovers, let you pick the size that best fits your personal style. Smaller frames will be more agile, thanks to shorter reach and trail, while larger frames offer more stability.
Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
Alloy, 35mm diameter, 780mm width, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep
Specialized Trail Grips
Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails
TranzX dropper, 34.9mm, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm. S4-S5: 170mm, S6- 200mm
SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM SL SX Eagle, 12-speed
Praxis forged M30, custom offset, 160mm
SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104 BCD, 32T, steel
Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
DT Swiss Industry
Standard, Presta Valve
Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.6"
Specialized M5 premium alloy, BB height adjust, S-Sizing, internal cable routing, 150mm travel, 148mm spacing
RockShox 35 Silver, 35mm stanchion, Turnkey damper, S1: 150mm travel, S2-S6: 160mm travel
Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor
Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V
Custom Specialized wiring harness
RockShox Deluxe Select R, rebound adjust, S1: 52.5x210mm, S2-S6: 55x210mm
SRAM Guide RE, S1-S3: 200mm, S4-S6: 220mm
SRAM Guide RE, 200mm
Specialized M3-700, Integrated battery, 500Wh
* Specifications may change without notice