When we say "The unbelievable power to ride more trails" we mean that the new Turbo Levo represents an unrivaled combination of ride quality, fully exploitable power, and excellent range. The quintessence of 40 years of experience in designing the best mountain bikes in the world. Since its introduction, the Turbo Levo has set a benchmark in the e-MTB market, and the new version raises the bar once again.
The Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor with the TCU amplifies your pedal thrust up to 4 times, so you can go anywhere. The autonomy is also unbeatable, up to five hours on the trail. The Levo's optimized frame boasts 150mm of custom tuned rear travel and adjustable geometry. Because at the end of the day, it's the quality of your ride that matters. Believe it.
The Turbo Levo Comp with M5 alloy frame features a SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain and FOX Performance suspension.
- The integrated Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor with 700Wh battery and the advanced control unit, the TCU, provides 90Nm of torque and 565 watts of power for up to five hours of autonomy, to let you ride longer and faster.
- The TCU is more than an "on/off" button, it's the brain of the bike. Displays battery charge and selected assistance level. It is also able to communicate via ANT+ /Bluetooth® with our optional display to display additional useful information.
- The multi-wheel design - 27.5" rear and 29" front - creates an extremely agile ride. The generous handlebar centers you on the bike to optimize traction and cornering control. The low bottom bracket, slack head angle and low fork offset ensure stability on technical terrain.
- The Turbo Levo offers six geometry settings, allowing you to fine-tune performance based on riding style and terrain. The head angle can be adjusted between 63 and 65.5 degrees. The bottom bracket height can be increased or decreased by 7mm.
- The Turbo Levo's 150mm travel soaks up both small bumps and big, square obstacles, while providing incredible pedaling response, with total efficiency.
- S-Sizing is based on what matters, the rider's height and riding style, not inseam size. Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standovers, let you pick the size that best fits your personal style. Smaller frames will be more agile, thanks to shorter reach and trail, while larger frames offer more stability.
STEM:Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
HANDLEBAR:Alloy, 35mm diameter, 780mm width, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep
TAPE:Specialized Trail Grips
SADDLE:Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
SEATPOST:X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 175mm, S6: 190mm
REAR DEVICE: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
SHIFTERS: SRAM GX, trigger, 12-speed
CASSETTE: Sram XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
CHAIN: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
CRANKSET:Praxis forged M30, custom offset, 160mm
Chainrings: SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104 BCD, 32T, steel
RIMS: Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
FRONT HUB:Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
SPOKES: DT Swiss Industry
ROOMS:Standard, Presta Valve
REAR HUB,BEAR PAWL BMB-00412O1C,SRAM XD STEEL FHB ,6 BOLT DISC,SEALED CARTRIDGE BEARING,28H,12MM AXLE,148MM SPACING
FRONT TIRE:Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
REAR TIRE:Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.6"
FRAME: Specialized M5 premium alloy, headset adjust, BB height adjust, S-Sizing, internal cable routing, 150mm travel, 148mm spacing
FORK: Fox Rhythm 36, S1: 150mm travel, S2-S6: 160mm travel
MOTOR: Specialized 2.2 Custom Rx Trail Tuned Motor
UI/REMOTE:Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
CHARGER:Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V
BATTERY: Specialized M3-700, Integrated battery, 700Wh
WIRING HARNESS: Custom Specialized wiring harness
SHOCK: S1: FOX DPS Performance Series, 3-position lever, rebound adjust, 52.5x210mm, S2-S6: FOX FLOAT X Performance, LSR, 2-position lever, 55x210mm
FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, S1-S3: 200mm, S4-S6: 220mm
REAR BRAKE: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
* Specifications may change without notification