When we say "The unbelievable power to ride more trails" we mean that the new Turbo Levo represents an unrivaled combination of ride quality, fully exploitable power, and excellent range. The quintessence of 40 years of experience in designing the best mountain bikes in the world. Since its introduction, the Turbo Levo has set a benchmark in the e-MTB market, and the new version raises the bar once again.
- The Turbo Levo has a 565 watt motor system with a 700Wh battery and an advanced and perfectly integrated control unit. The result is perfect power delivery up to 25km/h that will get you to the top with only a quarter of the effort, very fast and with a ride quality you wouldn't have dared wish for.
- The MasterMind TCU is an information 'hub' with a customizable display that understands the exact battery percentage and features the new MicroTune on the handlebars to adjust the assistance in 10% increments, so you can have exactly the power you need at any given moment.
- The 'Mullet' design with a 27.5" rear wheel and 29" front creates an extremely agile ride. The large cockpit centers you on the bike to optimize traction and cornering control. The low bottom bracket, slack head angle and low fork offset ensure stability on technical terrain.
- The Turbo Levo offers six geometry settings, allowing you to fine-tune performance based on riding style and terrain. The head angle can be adjusted between 63 and 65.5 degrees. The bottom bracket height can be increased or decreased by 7mm.
- The Turbo Levo's 150mm travel soaks up both small bumps and big, square obstacles, while providing incredible pedaling response, with total efficiency.
- S-Sizing is based on what matters, the rider's height and riding style, not inseam size. Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standovers, let you pick the size that best fits your personal style. Smaller S-Sizing frames will be more agile, thanks to shorter reach and trail, while larger S-Sizing frames offer more stability.
STEM: Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
SADDLE: Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
TAPE: Specialized Trail Grips
HANDLEBAR: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm width
SEATPOST: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 175mm, S6: 190mm
COLLAR: Alloy, 38.6mm
FRAME: FACT 11m full carbon, 29" front wheel, 27.5" rear wheel, full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot
FORK: Fox 36 Rhythm, 29", 44mm offset, Grip damper, S1: 150mm, S2-S6: 160mm travel
POST HUB: REAR HUB,BEAR PAWL BMB-00412O1C,SRAM XD STEEL FHB ,6 BOLT DISC,SEALED CARTRIDGE BEARING,28H,12MM AXLE,148MM SPACING
FRONT HUB: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
FRONT TIRE: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
SPOKES: DT Swiss Industry
POST TIRE :Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.6"
RIMS: Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
ROOMS: Standard, Presta Valve
WIRING HARNESS: Custom Specialized wiring harness
CHARGER: Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V
BATTERY: Specialized M3-700, Integrated battery, 700Wh
SHOCK: FOX FLOAT X Performance, LSR, 2-position lever, 55x210mm
CRANKSET: Praxis forged M30, custom offset, 160mm
SHIFTERS: SRAM GX, trigger, 12-speed
REAR SHIFT: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
CHAIN: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
GEARS: SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104 BCD, 34t, steel
CASSETTE: Sram XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
REAR BRAKE: SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, S/M: 200mm, L/XL: 220mm
SWAT: SWAT CC steerer tube integrated tool with chain tool and link
MOTOR: Specialized 2.2 Custom Rx Trail Tuned Motor
UI/REMOTE: Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, over-the-air updates, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
* Specifications may change without notification