Sram Red KIT Red D1 Dub 175 Att 8 B cranks
- - Free shipping on orders over € 90.00
- - Returned within 14 days
- - Secure payments
- - for TAX free please contact us
- - Price valid only for online purchase
SRAM RED carbon cranks are completely hollow thanks to Exogram technology. Like the current SRAM cranks, the SRAM RED crank is also equipped with the universal DUB (Durable Unified Bottom Bracket) crankshaft that can be used in all common crankcases. It also increases stiffness. The bearing play is adjusted by an adjusting ring. The RED crankset can be combined with any SRAM AXS Spider or Direct Mount chainring, and can therefore be used with or without a power meter.
The highlights of the SRAM Red D1 crank arms
- SRAM 8-hole mount for Spider or chainrings with standard Direct Mount.
- DUB™ crankshafts provide extra durability, easy installation and maximum compatibility.
- Exogram™ - Hollow section of crank arm and spider reduce weight and maximize stiffness.
- Later upgrade with Powermeter possible thanks to Direct Mount construction (gear + spider - not included).
Exogram™ - Hollow carbon construction ensures an optimal stiffness-to-weight ratio.
DUB™ - (Durable Unified Bottom Bracket) DUB™ technology features a sophisticated bottom bracket and new crankshaft design. Together they allow for a more consistent approach to bottom bracket fitment and better sealing against contamination. Now everyone can benefit from unprecedented durability.